SWORD International Law Enforcement & Military Purchase Program
Adelbridge & Co Firearms is proud to be the very first store in America to offer this program to our military and law enforcement customers, in direct partnership with SWORD International.
The SWORD International Law Enforcement & Military Purchase Program is open to eligible buyers for personal or duty use (in compliance with the buyer’s agency’s policies).
Eligible buyers include:
• Active law enforcement (local, state, or federal police agencies; sheriffs and deputies)
• Retired law enforcement (local, state, or federal police agencies; sheriffs and deputies)
• Active US military personnel
• Retired and separated US military personnel with honorable service record
• Active Fire and EMS personnel with current department credentials
Firearms purchased under this program are covered by the standard SWORD International lifetime warranty. Firearms purchased under this program for agency-approved use in the line of duty are also eligible for the SWORD International officer-involved shooting replacement initiative. To qualify for this, the firearm must be identified as a duty weapon at time of purchase. SWORD International rifles purchased and used as duty weapons by active law enforcement officers which are used in an officer-involved shooting may be replaced with a loaner rifle at SWORD International’s discretion while the original rifle is held for investigation.
Eligible buyers are limited to purchasing two (2) SWORD International Law Enforcement & Military Purchase Program firearms per calendar year. Buyers must complete the below portion and supply appropriate and valid credentials to confirm eligibility for this program. No exceptions may be made.